Mitandao

OPEN LETTER TO RUCSO ASPIRANTS



Dear Honorable,


My dearest friend, let my sincere and heartfelt gratitude, for taking your time out of your busy schedule to read this, come your way as you are eagerly awaiting for the dissolving of the 2015/2016 term (Which of course will be dissolved according to Pt.(7),(1) of the RUCSO constitution), to me and my fellow back-benchers are fine and enjoying the frequent false fire alarms at the hostels, watching news every evening at the cafeteria and ‘playing basketball at our very well lit basket-ball-court during the night’.


I and my fellow back-benchers are hoping to see you well organized and ready to protect our constitution just as you will take the oath to, ha..ha.. if you get that far. The intention to write to you is to let you be aware that we back-benchers keep praying to see you in office and protecting the rights of RUCSO members to the tooth.


Last night my friend Mbwembwe felt very sick at 3:00am, but lucky enough, he was attended at our campus dispensary by our professional Doctor Hatuna, I love Dr. Hatuna, and he is such a professional doctor, I wonder what would happen to poor Mbwembwe if it were not for him.

Just to inform you, our talent shows are doing so well besides the tight lecture timetables, I believe this will continue during your reign. The back-benchers keep hoping you now come with something new and you will not be ready to edit a softcopy of our constitution without involving the back-benchers who are in, even though busy chatting at the back. 


 We keep hoping during your reign the toilets won’t be too clean to force us get in bare-footed, because we may even be forced to leave our shoes at the hostels and come out bare-footed, just as the it is with our beautiful Maasai T-shirts and skirts hanged at the back of our ghetto-doors.

Dear friend, did you know how settled our library is? Have you ever had time to observe how our quiet study area which is well managed by “VERY MANY” attendants is? Its beautiful trust me, you cannot even turn to check what the time it is, because you might be interfering with the brains at work. We hope during your time it will be even better.


Last week I received my loan cash in time, I could not hesitate I rushed to the ATM machine but unfortunately I forgot my university ID at the hostel, on my way back I showed my ATM card at the gate and was let in, ha..ha what I keep wondering is how Identical my ATM card looks to the university Identity card which if lost will be collected and brought to the address shown at the back of the ID.


I would write a lot in this very open letter but unfortunately the internet connectivity I was using failed me I couldn’t ‘google’ anymore I tried the connectivity we had paid for ‘Buku teni’ but it has a 16G speed and poor me, my device cannot put up with that speed it is too fast for my old model device, I know you also use google and you will advocate for a downgrade to a speed most of us will be able to use.


Next time I get internet I will google a second episode of this open letter…

Back-Bencher

Related

RUCSO 1498741891770256207

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

BSC I SEM II DRAFT II TIMETABLE


Ruaha Catholic University

RUCO MIRROR 2014 EDITION

Almanac 2015/2016

Our Facebook Page

.

Portal Admin


ADVERTISEMENTS

soccer league tables

Football results provided by whatsthescore.com

Mechi Live

Our Recent Visitors

item